Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Annotation for cites

The Benevolence of Black Holes: I believe this is a great cite because it tells me what black holes eat. It also gives me a small idea of how they survive and how they work. It tells me what black holes do, how they work.

Goldilocks Black Holes: This cite tells me how black holes are born and how they act. It tells me how stars act around them and why. This cite is about the actions of black holes.

How to Find Something You Can't See: This cite tells us how astronomers are studying things they cannot see. It tells us how they are using new equipment to find and analyse black holes. This knowledge helps us better understand black holes.

At edge of black hole, a star Albert Einstein would have loved: This cite tells of a star being whipped around a black hole. This is usefull for me because it gives more detail on how black holes work, and function. It also goes into some detail of what goes on in the outter layer of a black hole.

Supermassive black holes are cannibals, new research suggests: I love black holes becuase they eat everything and this cite tells how black holes eat other black holes. I think this is impressive! This cite also give details of how black holes work and how they are able to eat other black holes.

What goes on at the edge of a black hole? NASA launches NuSTAR to find out: This cite tells of the future and how astronomers have sent out a new space telescope to a black hole inorder to gain more understanding of what happens at the outter edge of black holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment