Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ted Talk_Black Holes

This Ted Talk on black holes was very helpful. I found it amazing that we cannot see black holes yet we know they are there. I also hope that one day we do get the technology we need to hear what the universe sounds like. I love the galaxies, stars, planets, and the universe. I think it is so amazing that we know so little about something so grand! The beauty of the universe is indescribable and I want to know as much about it as I can, especially something so dark and powerful, and we cannot even see it!
I love the mystery of black holes. We cannot see them yet we see their destruction throughout the universe. We see light disappear and never return when sucked into a black hole, and we have no idea why it never returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment