Sunday, November 18, 2012

Life of the Black Hole

I began this research paper wanting to learn more about and to write about either, the origin of track and field or about the Greek gods. After taking much time trying to narrow down these two topics, I had to admit defeat and resorted to researching dreams. This ended with me worse off than my first desired topics. I then went to my last resort; the universe. I found many ted talks on the topic of the universe and I narrowed down my writing topic to the life of a black hole.
I want to know so much about black holes. I find them fascinating simply because we can't see them yet we know they are there. I want to know how they are born, how they survive, how they die, if they die. I want to know what happens to the things they eat. I took astronomy last semester at Glacier High and I fell in love with. Because it was a semester course I didn't get the details I would have liked to get on anything and only have a small understanding of black holes. The paper will help me get a better understanding of what exactly a black hole is and what it does.
What happens to the things that black holes eat? How do black holes work? Do black holes die? If they don't die why not and what happens to them? These are only a few questions I have and I want to gain more knowledge on the subject. I'm simply fascinated by the universe and I hope that by writing this paper I can gain a better understanding and appreciation of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment